Monday 29 August 2011

In & Out



In:
  • Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Technically its 'out' now because it's over but I managed to finally go last Saturday with my brother and check out lots of free acts. Including a burlesque Inspector Gadget (oh-er). 
  • Autumn. I think we have skipped September and gone straight into October in Glasgow..brr.. I do like Autumn though in terms of fashion. I'll take Louis Vuitton dominatrix over flowerly boho maxi crap any day!
  • Reading One Day and I love it. Recommend any similar books below please :)
Out:
  • Junk food. Got to start eating healthy. Want to make Green monster smoothie (http://greenmonstermovement.com).
  • Harem pants. I've been wearing them around the house now for days. Today is the last day, otherwise it won't be long till I'm heading down the shops in my pjs and dressing gown..



No comments:

Post a Comment