Wednesday 7 September 2011

Konjac Sponge

After hearing about Konjac sponges from Ruth Crilly (www.amodelrecommends.com) I decided to order one when Zuneta had a free delivery offer. I ordered the French Pink Clay one for tired and devitalised skin. Konjac sponge is made from a type of potato from Korea, which sounds really odd but there's nothing potato-like about it really. The type of potato that it is made from is naturally full of vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, E, D, C and zinc to name just a few).  It also claims to be perfect for cleansing and removing make-up on its own and suitable for sensitive skin.

So what do I think about it?
I really enjoy using this sponge in the shower to cleanse my face. At the beginning I used it on it's own but now I keep reaching for my Avene cleaner  to use with it. I find that I only need a teeny tiny amount though because it foams up really well. It is also really lovely and gentle and my skin looks really fresh afterwards. I had been suffering from breakouts before but since I've used this my skin has really improved.

Anyone else tried it yet?

You can buy Konjac Sponges here: http://www.zuneta.com/shop-by-brand/konjac-sponge.html/

No comments:

Post a Comment