Saturday 24 September 2011

Photo Diary






I went back home to Northern Ireland for a few days to catch up with my family and friends before my masters begins. It was so lovely being home, relaxing and having delicious meals cooked for me (thanks mum!). I wish I'd taken more photographs, especially since my dad and I went for a walk around a beautiful lake (terrible blogger). I came back to Glasgow with a nice little haul actually- a sheepskin coat my mum bought me from Oxfam (£12.99!), old records that belonged to my dad and lots of other second-hand goodies. I think I'll do a charity shop post next.

My mum and I took a trip to Belfast but I only bought an over-sized cardigan from Primark, shopping in my hometown charity shops was much more successful! I also went to the cinema with my best friend and we saw 'Friends with Benefits', which was actually really good. It was mainly shot in New York which made me want to go back there even more.

The last photo was my perfect Friday night in- cup of tea, chocolate hobnobs and the Rachel Zoe Project. Major.

No comments:

Post a Comment