Tuesday 3 April 2012

Hair


My hair is quite dry since I have to straighten it all the time (I have thick, wavy hair naturally), so I like to treat it with products that nourish it.

Redken Moist Ends leave-in treatment: I absolutely love this stuff, so-much-so that I fell out with my boyfriend a little bit when I found out he'd been slathering it on his curls everyday. It smells amazing and really leaves my hair (and his) soft, shiny and healthy.

John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion Serum (wow what a mouthful!): I was given this at the Internal Women's Day Blogger event and I've been trying it out since. It's very watery which I wasn't expecting but it's very easy to run through my hair after a shower. It smells really good (which shouldn't be important but totally is) and helps with the dryness. 
























Superdrug Coconut oil: This is super cheap and I use it when my hair has really had it. It is solid and melts when you rub your hands together. So I put it on and cover my head in a towel, leave it for as long as I can, then wash it out with shampoo.

Osmo Berber Oil: I also received this at the International Women's event. It smells AMAZING- like Haribo with a bit of a Christmas scent too. I like to put this on when I've finished straightening my hair to get rid of frizz and dryness. It contains Argan oil which is rich in vitamin E to nourish dry and damaged ends. I would definitely purchase this when this bottle runs out (which will be ages!).

What are your favourite haircare products? I'd love to read your suggestions in the comments :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the Berber Oil yet but the John Frieda Full Repair smells INCREDIBLE.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete