Tuesday 10 April 2012

skin

 I've become a bit skincare obsessed recently. I want to look after my skin and hopefully it'll clear up a bit (getting spots at 23 is a bit annoying). So here are a few things I am trying this month.

Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Care: These Normaderm products are new from Vichy, which is a company I've never tried before. It is suitable for oily, imperfection-prone skin- which sounds like me (my skin isn't really oily but definitely prone to imperfections). It promises to transform 6 conditions- blemishes, pores, shine, oily skin, marks and uneven complexion. The ingredients include LHA, Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid to reduce the appearance of imperfections. I'm really excited about this moisturiser and I'm really intrigued by the ingredients. If they fade the marks left behind by spots and help prevent them I will be really impressed.

One pump of product is enough for the entire face and neck. The consistency is really nice and it sinks into the skin quickly and provides a great base for make-up. When I purchased this in boots the purifying gel wash came free so I will be using them together. £12 for 50ml from Boots.


Green Tea: I'm trying to drink more green tea, which contains antioxidants and it is claimed to help with many things like headaches and depression. There are many health claims, including great skin so I'm hoping it will help with mine.

Water: This is an obvious one but I'm trying to drink my 2 litres-a-day! Also, my friend has amazing skin and when I asked her what her secret was she said that she always makes sure she splashes her face with cold water when she gets out of the shower/washing her face. No fancy products just cold water and any moisturiser she has to hand. So I'm trying that this month too and I must say it feels invigorating and it brightens my skin up!

What are your skincare secrets? Have you found anything that you swear by? I'd love to read your suggestions in the comments below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment