Sunday 29 April 2012

Help


So this is a bit of a different post for me. I'm a Masters Psychology student and I'm carrying out a study on shared living experiences. In order to pass my dissertation I need a LOT of data and therefore a lot of participants, which I'm finding really difficult (crap time of year with people doing exams, which I totally understand). 

This is where you come in. If you're reading this and you live in a flat with other people and have a little bit of spare time I would REALLY appreciate your help. The questionnaire is really simple and online so you can do it whenever you want. When you complete the short follow-up you will be entered into a prize draw with some AWESOME prizes and vouchers.
 If you're interested please read the info below: 

                                                                                               
Do you live with flatmates?

I’m looking for individuals to take part in a study of shared living experiences. It will only take 30 minutes of your time altogether and involve an online questionnaire and brief follow-up. You will also need to nominate someone you live with to fill out a very short online questionnaire.


If you take part in this study you will be entered into a prize draw with fantastic prizes.
Your help would be very much appreciated.

Sarah McFarline
sarah.mc-farline@strath.ac.uk

Go to: http://tinyurl.com/cc3fvc5 to complete questionnaire.


Thank you 





No comments:

Post a Comment